2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Hoping forums haven’t been killed my Facebook !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Main technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riley4work

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 16:42    Post subject: Hoping forums haven’t been killed my Facebook ! Reply with quote

Good afternoon
My shogun mk3 3.2 I think may have died a death but it’s been a good workhorse so I’m trying to save it!
It’s been abit of a pain this year died on its MOT luckily I can weld so 2 full new cills ball joints etc later and she passed.

Iv used her last few weeks to move units with trailers. I do genuinly like the old thing. My problem is now , other day it cut out and wouldn’t start. I went thro all usual suspects at side off road but eventually had to have it recovered. Got it back plugged it in code 25 which is a sensor on side of the pump, even tho it was fairly late I took it apart and removed the sensor checked it and all seemed ok.

Until I put my finger into where the sensor is and a metal collar came out with it, I don’t think this should ge a collar and is probably meant to be attached to somthing. I have been through Google a lot and can’t find anything on it

Questions to the people in the know
Should it be a collar or should it be attached ?
What’s the labour costs on having a pump changed. I will do 90 percent of things on cars except anything to do with timing.

Hoping forums are still a thing !
Thank you for having me
Riley
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 16:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

iam_TJ
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd suggest finding the relevant page in the parts diagrams for your model and figuring out if the bit you're investigating is listed - part numbers and component descriptions are there as well as the exploded diagrams.

https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-avtomobilej/mitsubishi/pajero-montero-4375
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Main technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: