Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

PICTURES AND REVIEWS FROM MEGA MEET 2007

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stumpyjoe

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do i start?

Big thanks to all involved.   Im sure an awful lot of "behind the scene" work done to create a fantastic weekend.

Special thanks to.... Tony, mudcom, Stoney, Richie, for all the help, suggestions & not taking the piss too much in the three hours it took to set up our sky dish.  Wink   (im sure others were there aswell for the entertainment)  Embarassed  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Also thanks to...... Brownie(Knowledge, patience)  , Mudcom(general piss taking & horn blowing), Redders,(crimps & connectors) Wiggletiger (Relay & connectors), Richie(Grease), Mrs Grumpy (cheerleading & allowing brownie to help)  For all the help in wiring my spots & horns  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Maxpajero (i think it was) for the loan of the phone charger.

Wildgal face painter extraordinaire, Elliot wanted a "Knight face paint"  Shocked  she pulled it off & it looked great.

Redders, Mrs Redders & suvvey for the lanning & redders for leading our group. A wee bit dusty but great day all the same.

Badoo for the goodybags.

Now for the Apologies........

Mr & Mrs Viking For having a faster Paj than them, oh & for the horn wring/blowing outside your caravan while your "sleeping"  Wink  Embarassed

Crashing out early on the Sunday night  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

All in all a fantastic weekend spent with friends new & not so new. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Jimmy Ang & the Boys.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:11    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

mudcom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

how far did you get home
time for a mk 2 taz put the old girl out to pasture
tazbabe
Events rep (Scotland)
Events rep (Scotland)

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

we got within 50 miles of home, fortunately!

we called the AA at 04.10, having let it cool for a while and decided we couldn't sort it ourselves at the roadside, it took till 06.30 for anyone to arrive, then till 09.00 before the trucks came, one for paj, one for trailer.

mk2? me? nah, another mk1 perhaps, but hopefully this one will be alive again shortly. better, be, i just spent another bucket load of money on it!!
stumpyjoe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you put some off them sausages in the engine bay while you waited?  Wink

Hopefully it wont be that bad Taz, even if the head is cracked you should be able to get a complete mk1 with a good engine. Or at least an engine cheap enough.

Jimmy
tazbabe
Events rep (Scotland)
Events rep (Scotland)

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 13:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing  we had already cooked them at the campsite, so ate some while we waited  Laughing

we had fallen asleep waiting, the guy that came took great delight in knocking hard on the drivers window when he arrived Laughing  Laughing
tutor52

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 16:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

As has been said - another great Megameet - sorry we couldn't be there for the whole weekend but life kinda gets in the way of living sometimes, doesn't it?

Thanks to everyone involved - I'll get my pics posted when I can.

Hopefully next year I'll have Paj and caravan so will be able to bring the disco!! rr  rr  rr  rr  rr  rr  rr  rr  rr

Must away - Daniel wants feeding, again!!

Dave
ukrabbiter

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 17:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another brilliant meet  Very Happy
I got home Tuesday @ 12:30am

Big thanks to all that organised the meet, the food, the laning, the entertainment, and everything else Very Happy

Sunday night was just like being a kid again (eh Anne?) Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Thanks for the "help" with the filters Keith Wink
Thanks for the company on the way home Marty Wink
sorry you didn't finish the journey under your own steam (or is that the wrong word Embarassed ) Laughing

Well, it wasn't for the want of trying, but I never got a rabbit for the BBQ
but I did get one on Monday, I went to collect my snares, and there was a rabbit in one Embarassed

Photos & videos to come  Wink
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
telford viking

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all
what a cracking time Very Happy  Very Happy
great food great company great people Laughing  Laughing easy quiz Embarassed  Embarassed well it was for me but I did have the answers Wink  Wink
Stumpy a woman stopped us on the way home asking about a horseshoe Question  Question  
Daisy I hope the Pavarotti was a reference to the voice not size Shocked  Shocked do me a favour next time don't make Ann cry with your sad but beautiful renditions Crying or Very sad of course it could have been the gin Laughing  Laughing  Wink
Mudcom I am not sad just incredibly childish (cockney accent) "It's me noggin not me peepers" Wink  Wink
It was great meeting all our new friends and of course our old ones Confused it might be the drink but I really am getting confused..................
any way merry christmas and a happy new year to all can't wait for 2005 Question  Question
Frank and Ann
telford viking

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

JAS828 wrote:
sounds like you all had fun sorry i missed it but my father passed away last wensday just as we were packing to leave thursday am Sad

you have our sympathy I lost my dad in June so I know how tough it can be Sad
keep your chin up
Frank and Ann
mrsgrumpy

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daisy wrote:

Tutor 52 parked his tent next to ours, and Daniel made a wonderful, if perhaps unwitting ?  Wink observation in his quite brilliant and inspired 'word of the moment' at one point - 'backwoods', or was it 'backwards', which seemed so utterly appropriate for the group of extras from Deliverance who had parked their caravan by the entrance and nearly murdered each other in their attempt to put the 'effing' awning  Laughing  Laughing up Shocked  ...
They came over to have a friendly shout at Boris as we were packing up - and in the course of learning their life history; they'd come down from Manchester, via Devon  Confused , for the birth of a granddaughter, ( I'm tempted to say, a sad day for humanity, but I wouldn't be so tactless  Rolling Eyes  Laughing ).. we touched on towing - they were towing that van with a Renault Scenic... 'effin' Dad' had his own way of converting from kgs to lbs, working on a conversion of 2.5  Confused  He made our boat 1.3 tons - so perhaps we don't need the Paj after all... Confused  Ah well, I suppose they were harmless, if somewhat loud... Rolling Eyes

PMSL .... these made our other lodgers seem .... well behaved???  Laughing

... and I can't believe their awning stayed up throughout that heavy rain storm!!    Rolling Eyes   Shocked
mudcom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 20:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are my pics i only took a few http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/5949597
forgot to say while following sat nav to lpg station it took us up a dead end only trouble is it was that narrow i had to reverse
500yds with the caravan
frank what about the conducter Laughing
ukrabbiter

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudcom wrote:
while following sat nav to lpg station it took us up a dead end only trouble is it was that narrow i had to reverse
500yds with the caravan

Kaz was sayin on the phone that you disappeared for an hour  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

500yds an hour?
need reversing lessons Scott?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
View user's profile Send personal message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mudcom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

im good at reversing but with only a foot ether side was a bit steady
best of it there was a lpg station in diss just down road never forget your lpg map Twisted Evil
petelgv1

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 23:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what a great w/end that was.
 We arrived Friday morning and someone had left a chair in the gate way, (as if a chair can stop a paj) Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes . Mrs Grumpy says that because i have a (million) kids, Embarassed i can have 2 pitch's (actually one was only small) and that Bluemoon had moved over to another pitch (cheers mate). Great welcome from everyone, excellant site, perfect for a mm site, (credit to the founders). Very good food all w/end. Sat morn, credit to Suvvey/Redders etc for explaining the rules/laws of lanning to all. (all by the book).
  I was in a group of four, led by a "hilux" driven by a very capable mrs Redders (who didn't get lost)  Laughing We (wife/5 kids/dog) had a great time except the dust Confused
 Sunday was fun, messing about with the kids, chit/chat etc. Great timing by "Mr Dale" with organising the photo shoot  Laughing
 Monday we went to the zoo, returned and more than half the Paj's had gone. While we were in the zoo someone heard that Tuesday was rain, so alot of people left a day early. (Not me). Who says weather people are right any way.
 Yes this morning it was BL@@dy raining when i awoke and we had to pack the awning away in the rain  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 We left approx 10.30am and got home at...11.30am  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Now we need sun to dry out the awning, good call to all those who left early.

Thanks to all the organisers etc.....now looking forward to MMO8.
bosshogg

Zodiac: Libra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:21    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

hi bosshogg here Cool  Cool  Cool

thanks to every one involved who made this a great mega meet, this was the 1st one i have been to, thanks to the people
  who did the barbi, and every one who made me and my better half welcome, hope gazza retrieved his blanking plate from in his engine which he dropped in. only took 6 picks kept forgeting to get my camera out,willput them on when i get chance .

bosshogg  Cool  Cool  Cool 2.5 torbo diesel lwb exceed gold/green Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mega-Meet 2007 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: