QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Traction control switch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:39    Post subject: Traction control switch Reply with quote

Benn looking at the car an noticed the traction control switch doesnt light up at night (the switch not the dash light) does anybody know if there is an internal bulb in the switch thats meant to come on with the side lights (like most of the internal lights). Just wondering its not important but give me something to look at lol. Thought I would ask before i try to take the switch apart. Its a mk3 the switch is on the centre console.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:39    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 15:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to answer my own question Yes there is a bulb in there, a little grain of wheat halogen bulb with a blue covering. I just replaced it with a red led and resistor and now it illuminates at night with the instruments. All these years i've had the car and i never noticed that it didnt light up. Not that i have even used that button but i do like things to work. Now i have the heated seats with white lighting, blue usb socket, red traction control and white sat nav switch all lit up looks good. Just got to find something to go in the one blank left over think i may go for a ambient temp and voltage dispaly.

If anybody is interested i have this coming for the sat nav switch (i have a sat nav seperate sat on the dash)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003667243843.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.11.47c41802SXa2to

And this for the temp and voltage but not ordered it yet

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32417607433.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.42dd38dav3YPdR&mp=1

hopefully they fit like the usb socket i have
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> 4M41 / 3.2 (DiD) models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: