Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Lickpenny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravan & Camp site recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 13:22    Post subject: Lickpenny Reply with quote

Just outside of Matlock,just wandered if any one has been.We booked for Easter so might even do a few mild lanes whilst i am down there.Just a short caravan trip really to start the season off.Any one have any opinions etc,if all bad please dont post Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 13:22    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

bandb666
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 0:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

just up road from me - excellent site we use regularly  Very Happy
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great,cheers for that,only 3 days booked so going to extend for a few more.Going to do a few lanes near by also(family permitting)if not will go on my tod as wont be doing anything to extreme
albideli

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, great site and if possible go for one of the 'super pitches' they have a fantastic view out over the valley
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 22:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mate booked it and all i know is its near the park(overlooking) which is ideal for the kids(keep an eye on them Wink )i know its hard standing with ehu and that it.Used to working farms up to the posher sites,main thing for me is clean facilities and ehu.Not bothered about clubs etc,just a base for us.Our normal haunt is Aberdaron and that is a field with hook up and is £11 a night with awning too.Nearest to here camping was between Buxton and Bakewell,so looking forward to a few easy lanes also Wink
bandb666
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aries

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 23:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

venn105 wrote:
my mate booked it and all i know is its near the park(overlooking) which is ideal for the kids(keep an eye on them Wink )i know its hard standing with ehu and that it.Used to working farms up to the posher sites,main thing for me is clean facilities and ehu.Not bothered about clubs etc,just a base for us.Our normal haunt is Aberdaron and that is a field with hook up and is £11 a night with awning too.Nearest to here camping was between Buxton and Bakewell,so looking forward to a few easy lanes also Wink

It has 2 spotless shower blocks, site always clean & tidy, all pitches are hard standing(gravel)& good size diveded by hedges, has swing/slide play thing for kids & big grass area in front then pitches that overlook it so probably be on one of them. not much else there within easy walking distance but plenty within 5 min drive. has mobile chip shop eiher Fri/Sat night or both  dontknow
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do for me Wink ,the walking side does not bother me either as the amount of carp we need to carry around its always easier to load truck.Either that or get ruck sacks the size of a 6 man tent Laughing Thanks for that Wink prob be doing at least 5 nights,as said booked for 3 so will extend when we get there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravan & Camp site recommendations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: