QuoteSeek comparison service

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Greenacres Animal Park Deeside

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravan & Camp site recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Abbot

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 13:53    Post subject: Greenacres Animal Park Deeside Reply with quote

Went here for the day last weekend and had a brill time with the kids. Had a quick look at the caravan pitches and there are hard standing or grass pitches available.
Its a little bit pricey but you get free entry into the animal park.
As i say it is a great day / weekend / week away for the kids and adults (bar and cafe on site)

Heres the link -

http://www.greenacresanimalpark.co.uk/caravan-and-camping.php
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 13:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

jockinleeds

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 16:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

£27 a night inc hook-up!!  Shocked  Shocked
I'd want the bloody animals in my awning for a private show for that.  Confused  Laughing

No thanks... £10-£15 is my limit. Each to their own. I like money in my wallet. Wink
I could have 6 nights away for the price of 2 there....

Matter of fact... heres a wee rant. Do these robbers (and there's a few of em about!) not understand that we have already paid between £2000 > £20000 for our Caravan and want to hire a bit of their grass for a weekend. I'll pay for electricity. I'll also pay for any other facilities (If I need them - you see I have toilet and shower in my 'van) But how do they justify it.

I prefer site owners that are in it for social/small income reasons. A couple of quid to recoup any costs. Hookup, disposal point etc and charge one price.

I despise rates that change every 2 weeks whether its a bank holiday, cold, hot, grassy and charge for kids, dogs, awnings...

Over...  Embarassed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Caravan & Camp site recommendations All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: