Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Motor Trade Insurance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeteMillis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:37    Post subject: Motor Trade Insurance Reply with quote

Any recommendations for motor trade insurance? Wasn't sure that this should be in the Paj Tech forum but wasn't sure where else to put it as it's neither a "rate your insurer" or a chat thing (well maybe it should be in chat!).
Pete
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:37    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

scorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used a company called Choice quote from Liverpool, cost me about £450
for insuring as many cars as I wanted up to the value of 5k each. Since the value of my new paj is ove 5k I have had to go elsewhere and cancel my traders policy. It was good while it lasted Had 3 cars on the road driven by different people all in my name got a couple of tugs by the law but they couldn,t do sweet fa------ which was nice!
mikonwight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pete...

Try Road Runner in Brighton...been with them now for 3 years with no problems...www.roadrunnerinsurance.co.uk

Mick Smile
PeteMillis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 12:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers guys. I've called Roadrunner as they're close to me - but when I mentioedn collecting Mazda RX-7 twin turbos from the dock after importation they got scared! Referred me to Tradex in London who I am now waiting to hear from. I think this is going to be expensive Rolling Eyes
All I want to insure is a max of 1 or 2 vehicles at a time with a value of up to about £10k each!
Pete
PeteMillis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 13:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for moving this to the correct forum - ta Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: