Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Never heard of 2.8 Pajero Exceed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanders

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 13:42    Post subject: Never heard of 2.8 Pajero Exceed Reply with quote

Just Phoned L&V what a waste of time, young admin assistant states they dont recognise the Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8 Exceed ??????? so they cant insure it.

I must have a unique one off ???

Dont bother
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 13:42    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

marcsparks

Zodiac: Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanders
If you read th eprevious threads on LV you will see that they are trying to get out of the import market by downgrading there listings of vehicles they cover,some members are already insured with them with the 2.8 exceed but this was before they changed there policy on imports,if you already have a policy with them then they will insure you regardless of the vehicle type if that makes sense,unfortunately you seem to have a vehicle that is no longer on there list as insureable as i say this is due to them downgrading there listing,i hope this makes sense and helps all the best

Marc 8)

Statement previously posted by simon (admin) from existing lv thread
Quote:
Please stop this nonsense!

I have been on the 'phone for a while to LV and this was followed up with one of their underwriters - a bloke I knew well when I worked on their computer systems (motor insurance!) ...

The bottom line is this ...

* LV still insure imports
* LV still insure a reaonably broad range of Pajeros
* The range of Pajeros they cover can be found on their online 'quick quote' system : http://www.lvgiiq.com/?ref=lv&prod=m .
* LV will only insure an 'exact match' for the Pajero models they insure.
* LV will honour renewals for all existing Pajero policy holders regardless of the model/trim
* For the range of Pajeros LV will insure, their quotes are consistently excellent and customer service superb, (obviously with the occasional anomoly you have posted).
* LV have a specific 'market' who they target, which from memory is generally the following category : 30-60 year olds with a good driving record... there are other criteria, but the closer you match their target profile, the better the deal! (A 21 year old with 2 speeding tickets, six points and a subaru imprezza may not get a great deal with them )
* LV also insure a full range of UK shoguns.

Please do not post a message like 'LV DO NOT INSURE IMPORTS', (which is simply untrue), just because they were unable to offer a policy on your specific model.

vanders

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 23:24    Post subject: london & Victoria Reply with quote

cheers mark,

I will stickj to bell insurance, quoted £360 full comp etc etc

Why though do L&V WANT TO LOSE CUSTOM ???

Doesnt make good business sense does it ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: