Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Headlight change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mk4 / Gen4 2006 on models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Top Banana Racing

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:20    Post subject: Headlight change Reply with quote

2011 Mk4 LWB 3.2.
I’ve moved abroad and need to change to LHD headlights.
Mine are HID but I can only get standard H9, H11 type (which to be honest I’d prefer) does anyone know if the connectors for each bulb are the same? I’m guessing all except hid will be and hid is just a spade to the big silver box (guessing that converts voltage?)
TIA.
Glynn
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Mercedes

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:40    Post subject: Headlights Reply with quote

Hi, jumping on your post as im stuck on my headlights too!
I found Xenon on ebay and a french online parts shop (pieces auto services fr) (which are lot lot expensive) but also no one wants to confirm that they will fit and may refuse a return as the VIN doesn't give them the right lamps? I know nothing! 😊but I can read, and to me the logbook says its the right bulbs for this car and their details clearly say they are for the 2006/7 models on.
If you want links for the headlights I can give you them and if you or anyone else can help confirm that I have the right ones and am not about to flush 700 odd euros down the drain I would really grateful, im feeling a little lost and super frustrated as I just dont know enough and I thought it was going to be the paperwork the hard bit, but thats all done! 😊
I did already order the wrong ones that you found and sent them back as I wouldn't know how to adapt.
Top Banana Racing

Zodiac: Leo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:57    Post subject: Headlights Reply with quote

Hi,
Fils Pajeros did mine yesterday. The halogen type lights that I bought from AUTODOC bolted straight in but I needed to change the connector for low beam and extend the two wires to reach.
*beep* of a job as the inner wing, arch trim and bumper have to come off to do it.
The beam pattern is just as good as Xenon and LED bulbs are just as bright, so properly happy to get the whole lot done for less than €500 including headlights, led bulbs and labour!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Mk4 / Gen4 2006 on models All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: