Automotive handbooks / manuals

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

What to look for

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> L200 technical forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flood

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43    Post subject: What to look for Reply with quote

Hi guys and gals. Haven't been in here before so I'm new to this section. Take it easy on me Wink

So sold my swb Palermo last aug/sep after doing a heap of work to it. Had a Skoda octavia estate until someone ran the misses off the road and the car was a right off. Looking at possibly getting back into the world of 4x4s and an l200 is perfect (4/5 seater and a place to put the dogs).

My question is what should I look out for in an l200. What problems did they have, what's prone to go wrong? I'm looking between a 2001 and 2003.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:43    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Flood

Zodiac: Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone?
geodrome

Zodiac: Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 0:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was an issue with the engines round about 2003. Don't remember what thought.
venn105
LifeTime Member
LifeTime Member

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if its the bottom end, around 90-100k ,also can only use 2h on roads as 4h locks front and back(same as a centre lock) so only on loose surfaces.Being honest I found them very agricultural,nothing like a paj .I would test drive first to make sure it suits,handy truck though with boot,just a bit of a let down driving,also gears too short and manual  Mad is a work truck after all though Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> L200 technical forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: