Help the Club - Click to Buy!

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

LIVERPOOL VICTORIA / FRIZELL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deano

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 17:43    Post subject: LIVERPOOL VICTORIA / FRIZELL Reply with quote

LIVERPOOL AND FRIZEL INSURED ME FOR £650 FULLY COMP WITH NO IMOBILISER AND IM ONLY 21 I THINK THAT PREETY GOOD ESSPECIALLY AS BRADGATE WOULDNT INSURE ME Very Happy
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 17:43    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

mamir01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 16:25    Post subject: LiverPool Victoria Reply with quote

Smile Smile Smile 8) Razz

Liverpool Victoria get 10 out of 10 for insuring me really cheap. I have 8 years no claims bonus and all other companies were giving me quotes well above 800 pounds taking into account the uk monopoly that the car is an import so charge me more and Liverpool Victoria first go said £343 pounds fully comp (no protection) but with protection only 391 still alot cheaper then other companies.

Bradgate took my details a week ago and still hasn't come back with a quote. I call that really bad service...they have not impressed me at all.

Cheers,

Amir Razz Rolling Eyes Laughing
theboatpainter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 19:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liverpool Victoria get 10 out of 10 from me. Cheapest by a very large margin , fast, friendly, and efficient service. Many perks that other companies charge for, and because of nature of employment, allowed to use vehicle in conjunction with work at no extra cost!!!! They must be mad. better make that 11 out of 10. Oh yes taking your vehicle abroad sir, no probs well sort that for you, and before you ask, no you don't owe us anything all sorted. I like these people.

Cheers John.
Stuey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 23:43    Post subject: L/V Claims experience Reply with quote

I suppose I can add relevant comments here about their claims process. Firstly, the cheapest quote isn't always going to give you the best service... but.... In this case, Liv/Vic were the cheapest and were also faultless with their claims processing. Money arrived quickly for contents, and cheques arrived promptly too. The only hold up I had was while the repairs guys were trying to get hold of parts.

Added to this, they sent me a cheque for £40 just before Christmas... and I have no idea why!!!? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Highly recommended on both price and claim performance.
gazzer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 0:09    Post subject: I gave up Reply with quote

on Bradgate, they never replied to my online enquiry. Liv.Vic. got the business in the end £389 F.Comp. protected 4 me an' 'er indoors!

Priviledge of Leeds werent too far up on this but they were insisting immobiliser.
GaryJB

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 22:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liverpool Victoria 10/10,quoted me £402 this year,went down by £40 on last years premium,that's fully comp(protected n/c) me and the missus to drive(one accident for me 3 yrs ago and 3 points on the missus licence for speeding),and only £150 excess.And the service is good,very polite and helpful.Bradgate,however managed to beat them by £20 but could not be bothered to send the quote through to me,so I guess they did not want my business.
Imran

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 23:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liverpool victoria excellent company well worth the money. Paying £630 with nil no claims discount, fully comp any driver over 25.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: