2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Insurance

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldbill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 18:20    Post subject: Bradgate Insurers Reply with quote

I was wondering if anybody representing the club would wish to comment?
If all these problems are arising then I don't see how they can be approved by the club, after all I only went with them on the clubs recommendations. Any comments anybody?

Clive Mad
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 18:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll comment. If they say your insured and you have a cover note whats the problem? your legaly covered. I do not see the rush for full policy documentation. Although I do tend to agree with the board users who voice concern over possible claim delays. I do not like dealing with insurance companies and wouldnt if I could drive without insurance. I have been with a few insurers and Bradgate sound no worse than several I could tell you about
Fishy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm insured through Bradgate with Bluesure .. i assume that if i have to make a claim i will deal direct with bluesure .. a division of Lloyds ... i received al the paper work in good time .. but the change of address is taking a while to go through .. i'll phone bluesure direct tomorrow, on the number in the info pack.
BobK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 19:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott, I appreciate the fact that the insurance is legal, but I am coming to the end of my second cover note. I have had repeated assurances that the full policy documents are being taken care of, either in the post, or being processed or ...
I paid the premiums in November, more than two full months ago and I have yet to have any of my calls returned by any of the folks at Bradgate who have said they will call me back at a given time. For that matter the only time I ever had a call back was when I was trying to get the original quote.
Qmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 20:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi that,s why I had to ring bradgate back for quote two days later glad his
Quote was OTT going with L&V best Quote yet Wink
alcooper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add another note to my previous post - I've just had a quote from Liverpool & Victoria and it beats the LIFESURE quote by £50 and is a much better deal overall. I forgot to mention before that I completed a Bradgate web enquiry form yesterday and no-one has bothered to contact me at all.
terry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently (till March) with AON/Lifesure @ £550 fully comp 5 years ncd, me and wifey. But I want to pay more like £300.
alcooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 10:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give L&V a ring Terry. I did a lot of 'phoning around and they were clearly the best deal. All I've got to do now is actually get the car!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: