2Gether Insurance 01945 585322

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club®
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Adrian Flux Rip off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drt1710

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:53    Post subject: Adrian Flux Rip off Reply with quote

Be wary of FluxDirect (Adrian Flux) Insurance Services, just cancelled my policy with them and got stung big style with their outrageously excessive cancellation charges, I'll never recommend them to anyone or go near them again!!!!!! (Had to cancel the policy as sold the car insured and their quote for new car was out of this world)
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:53    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

m_attt

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 17:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

their good at doing that, also quoting you a price to swap cars, you buy the car ring back and price has tripled and want 100's to get out
administrator
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 19:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame about the title - you will find Adrian Flux are far from unique with their 'early redemption charges'!

It feels like a rip-off - sure, but the fact is - the brokers are subject to fees from the insurers - they have to cover their own costs - after all - they're a business, not a charity!

Simon Rolling Eyes
geran

Zodiac: Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 16:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is true, there all the same nowadays, NFU were always more expensive to get insured, but there were no underline charges, for canceling changing a vehicle etc, that may have changed these days as I've not used em in ages.
I posted up about Flux a few weeks back about there non existent return to a new policy with them, the misses rang em a week later got the usual we never received it BS was quoted £240 full comp inc insurance charges , protected no claims etc, in comparison to others that was a good price.
She left it over a week and rang back initially going to pay the above premium, if the quote still stud, then the woman on the phone say had we not come back straight always because we were trying other insurance companies, errr yes the wife says did "did you get any cheaper quotes" she asks, yes we did for £214 from sureterm insurance, we did not mention that they no longer insure grey imports, tell you what I'll do says the woman how about £200 all in, you drive a hard bargin the misses says but go on then Shocked
I'm not daft I've never been loyal to any insurance company for years as I said there just about all the same these days, and I know it will be more than double that at renewal, so you just keep moving on till you find a price your prepared to pay.
Thingy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 14:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also badly bitten by cancellation charges via Adrian Flux.

Whilst I accept what had been said about them being tied to the insurers and their antics, in my case they failed to pass on this information at the start. Currently have this going through the Ombudsman.
gegs750k4

Zodiac: Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 0:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

loving all the flux bashing, when i get my policy through the cancellation fees are listed in the booklet and i get a copy online....have done for a few years now with flux....and direct line....and churchill.....and shielas wheels.

every company gives a list of terms and conditions. how come people don't bother reading them, then go online badmouthing them for their own cockups Rolling Eyes
Thingy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the thing, mine was done at the end of the day when Im guessing they wanted to go home, terms and conditions were rattled off at stacato speed. I am at fault partly, but knowing I was going to cancel within 3 months, I left it until then.

The whole story is different to how it reads here, and I was forced hastily to Flux due to a Churchill cockup, and yes, that was their fault, I have it in writing from them.
John2.5TD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

flux put my insurance up to £180 a month from £42 when i reported a accident to them lol i canceled and went else were and picked the same policup for the £45 elsewere lol
mw6zanhampete

Zodiac: Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 15:37    Post subject: Adrian flux Reply with quote

Been with Adrian flux since Aug 2006 for insurance on my paji swb 2.8 always keen prices and helpful staff on renewal dates I cannot complain at all in my opinion a nice company to deal with, but one needs to read the small print as even Adrian flux is not a charity.✌peace be upon you
Simonfathead

Zodiac: Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 18:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i wish i could get insurance that cheap im paying over £400 with full no claims for me and the wife
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners Club® Forum Index -> Pajero / Shogun / Montero insurers / insurance All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: