eBid - Buy and Sell online

The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ
The Mitsubishi Pajero, Shogun, Montero, Challenger, Raider and EVO 4x4 Owner's Club

The POCUK - it's not just a Club, it's a way of life!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Watched TopicsWatched Topics   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your personal messagesLog in to check your personal messages   Log inLog in 
Click here to link to the Pajero Owners Club UK FaceBook Group!POCUK FaceBook Group  POCUK home pagePOCUK Home  POCUK ForumsPOCUK Forums  CalendarCalendar

Steering box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saint_nz

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 20:20    Post subject: Steering box Reply with quote

Hi all,

Just have a question concerning the steering box. If I grab the pitman arm with the joint disconnected I have quite a lot of side to side play.... is this normal?

Also slight knocking can be felt through the steering wheel going over bumps... rack ends have been replaced... ball joints are ok as well

Cheers
Google
Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 20:20    Post subject: Google Ads keep the POCUK free to join!

pajeropete.2

Zodiac: Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 18:42    Post subject: Re: Steering box Reply with quote

saint_nz wrote:
Hi all,

Just have a question concerning the steering box. If I grab the pitman arm with the joint disconnected I have quite a lot of side to side play.... is this normal?

Also slight knocking can be felt through the steering wheel going over bumps... rack ends have been replaced... ball joints are ok as well

Cheers
   mine too has play so im gonna replace my pitman arm just make sure if you buy one it has the alinement mark on the pitman arm and look for alinement mark on the bottom of the splined shaft.  before you start the job   just makes the job easier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Mitsubishi Pajero Owners ClubŪ Forum Index -> Wheels, tyres, suspension, brakes and steering All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: